Contact Form

 

For you, luckiest people.



Imagine you were me, everyday, taking a pill of antihyperglicemic orally
Imagine you were me, being injected insulin periodically
Imagine you were in my body, feeling what I feel each single day
Imagine you were me, all you would feel are despair, spiritless, gloomy in whole your life

If it could, may I try your pancreas once? Use it once?
I want to live normal again
I want to feel how great universe is, enjoying every single day without any pain I must feel
I want to be like you, eating and drinking and playing with friends and being happy all the time
Even it’s kinda funny, I beg you
I beg you people, those who are careless of your health
May I borrow it once?
Cause living in this torment is so much painful

So, if one day I could live normally again
I would tell you guys how I thank God for each gift that has been given to me
I would tell you guys how painful it is. Even you can’t imagine it once

But, it’s me, hoping those impossible wishes come true
This torment is pretty painful and permanent
So, can you do me a favor?
Please, take care your pancreas
Be healthier than ever, you, lucky people
Cause you surely don’t want to feel being me, do you?

Fajar Defian Putra
SCORE CIMSA Unand

Total comment

Author

Unknown

0   komentar

Cancel Reply